Important AnnouncementsAll Important Announcements
Agenda cover Contest
Calling All Artists!!!
Sardis is looking for a student with creativity and imagination to design next year’s agenda cover for 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders. We are retiring the current Chip the Bear agenda design and are looking for a new design that shows what Sardis School and its students are all about!
Here is what you need to know and do:
• You are eligible to participate if you are a current 3rd or 4th grader.
• Create a full page, color design that YOU think represents Sardis
• Create this design on an 8 ½ by 11 inch piece of paper (Do NOT fold please)
• Submit this design to Mrs. Zorn by Tuesday May 6th.
• Write your name, grade level and teacher name (in pencil) on the BACK of your design.
A panel of judges will review and vote on the best agenda cover design, and this design will become the cover of next year’s 3-5 agenda!
See Mrs. Zorn if you have any questions – good luck!Full Story
What’s Your Lucky Number?
In the cafeteria zone it is your lunch number. Every student has a number that helps the cafeteria staff find their account quickly, record their purchase and move on to the next student. When students know their number automatically it helps the staff work more efficiently.Full Story